This flaky pastry filled with fresh raspberry is truly a delight. Serve warm with ice cream for an added treat.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Mott's
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 8
The grocery I use stopped carrying these cookies that my husband just loves. This is my attempt to replicate them.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by lisap_66
Yield 16-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
Your favorite jam, jelly or preserves can be used for the filling in these delicious cookies. If you have a favorite icing recipe, they look great with some drizzled over the top.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Lvs2Cook
Yield 16 -20 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 5
People also searched
More about "raspberry turnover cookies recipes"
RASPBERRY PUFF TURNOVERS RECIPE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
Web Place the turnovers on a baking sheet, preferably one lined with parchment to catch any spills. Bake in the preheated 400°F oven for 20 to 25 …
- To make the crust: Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder., Cut the cold butter into pats, and work it into the flour mixture till it's unevenly crumbly, with larger bits of butter remaining intact., Stir in the sour cream.
- The dough will be craggy, but cohesive., Turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface, and bring it together, if necessary, with a few quick kneads., Pat the dough into a rough square, then roll it into an 8" x 10" rectangle., Dust both sides of the dough with flour.
- Starting with one of the shorter (8") ends, fold it in thirds like a business letter, flip it over (so the open flap is on the bottom), and turn it 90°., Roll the dough into an 8" x 10" rectangle again.
- Fold it in thirds, wrap in plastic, and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes (or overnight) before using., While the dough is chilling, make the filling.
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY TURNOVERS, HAND PIES RECIPE
Web 2019-02-15 · FILL PIES: Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and place 6 pieces of rolled out dough on each pan. Place about 2 TBSP of …
- WHISK DRY INGREDIENTS: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients for the crust (flour, granulated sugar, and salt) until well combined.
- CUT IN FAT: Cut the cold butter into small pieces. It is essential that the butter is cold for the flakiest crust. Add the cut up butter into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Use a pastry cutter or a fork to cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it is the texture of coarse meal.
- MIX IN WATER: Add ice water to the bowl 1 tablespoon at a time and use a fork to gently nudge the flour into the water. The amount of water needed for your dough will vary depending on the day. Do not aggressively stir or mash the flour and butter down. Be as light and gentle as possible. Once large clumps of dough start forming, gather the dough up and press it together. If it crumbles then you need to add a little more water. If it holds together then you are ready to chill.
- CHILL: Press the dough together into a ball. Wrap the dough in a piece of plastic wrap, pressing it down into a disk, and refrigerate for one hour. This step is key to relaxing the gluten and allowing the dough to hydrate properly. If you want to prep the crust ahead of time and want to let it chill for longer than one hour, let it set out at room temperature until it is cool but almost room temperature before proceeding.
RASPBERRY TURNOVERS - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
Web 2020-05-11 · Step by step directions. Place raspberries, sugar and corn starch in a pan. Heat until simmering and begins to thicken. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Make pie dough. Roll out dough and cut 10 …
RASPBERRY-FILLED OATMEAL TURNOVER COOKIES - BETTER …
Web The BB Recipe Archives is a treasury as well as a comprehensive resource of sumptuous baking and cooking recipes that I've developed for my visitors. It's home to over 2500 of my original creations most of which are …
MINI RASPBERRY TURNOVERS – RANTS RAVES AND RECIPES
Web Directions for Mini Raspberry Turnovers. Place the flour, shortening,butter and salt into a food processor and pulse to combine. While continuing to pulse add the water a tablespoon at a time until it forms into a ball. Roll a …
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE TURNOVERS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Web Place 2 teaspoons filling and 1 teaspoon raspberry preserves in center of each square. Fold one corner dough over filling to form triangle. Fold one corner dough over filling to …
RASPBERRY-ALMOND THUMBPRINT COOKIES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
Web 2022-11-22 · Stir 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, ½ tsp. almond extract, and 3 Tbsp. raspberry jam in a small bowl until combined and smooth. Set jam mixture …
RASPBERRY TURNOVERS - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
Web 2019-04-17 · Press edges well to seal; with a fork, crimp to make a 3/4-inch border. Brush top of pastry with water; sprinkle with sugar. With the tip of a paring knife, cut three small …
RASPBERRY COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Web directions. Combine flour, soda and salt, stir well to blend. In another bowl, cream butter, shortening, sugars and eggs thoroughly. Add water and almond extract, mix well. Mix in …
RASPBERRY TURNOVER RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Web Fold the cookie over and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 12-14 minutes (oven time may be less-- I used a toaster oven). Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.3, FatContent 4.8, …
RASPBERRY TURNOVERS - EASY PUFF PASTRY RECIPE - SIP BITE GO
Web 2021-08-20 · Step 2. Now preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. After that, cut each sheet of puff pastry into 4 squares. Next fill each puff pastry with 2-3 tablespoons of fresh …
RASPBERRY TURNOVER RECIPES | RECIPELAND
Web Over 770 raspberry turnover recipes from Recipeland. From Raspberry Pudding Cake to Citrus Cranberry Raspberry Preserves. ... 771 RASPBERRY TURNOVER RECIPES …
13 EASY TURNOVER RECIPES (SWEET AND SAVORY) - INSANELY GOOD
Web 2022-07-15 · 1. Homemade Berry Turnover. There’s nothing quite like a homemade berry turnover straight out of the oven. The flaky pastry crust, the sweet filling, and the tart …
RASPBERRY TURNOVERS | RICARDO
Web Turnovers. In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, and tapioca. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. …
EASY RASPBERRY TURNOVERS • HIP FOODIE MOM
Web 2021-07-08 · Apply filling in the center of each puff pastry square. Fold over and crimp with a fork to close. Move the turnovers to a lined baking sheet and lightly brush with egg …