Our family LOVES these oats. We mostly eat them cooked, but they are also good cold with milk or as a topping on yogurt. They are great to take on camping trips in place of those little oatmeal packets that are loaded with sugar and artificial flavours.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by pastawendy
Yield 6 cups, 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
This is so simple and adds so much flavor to the oats. Add these to your favorite cookie or breakfast recipe. Also try toasting millet, rye berries or any other grain.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mother of Many
Yield 1 cup, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
People also searched
More about "maplecinnamontoastedoats recipes"
MAPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - A SOUTHERN SOUL
Web Jan 8, 2021 · 3 cups quick-cooking oats Instructions Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9X9 inch baking pan and set aside. To a large mixing …
- To a large mixing bowl, add cool melted butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until smooth. Pour in milk and add eggs. Whisk together. Add in baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Add in oats and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to allow oats to absorb liquid. Pour into prepared dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until center is set and oatmeal is slightly golden on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Scoop baked oatmeal into a bowl or plate, top with milk or maple syrup and fresh fruit.
THE BEST CINNAMON TOAST - BAKING MISCHIEF
Web Jan 18, 2021 · 1. Combine together softened butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Use a fork to stir until the mixture forms a paste that is uniform in …
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place your bread on a broiler-safe ungreased, unlined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Use a fork to stir until the mixture forms a paste that is uniform in color.
- Divide the cinnamon butter mixture evenly between the pieces of bread and spread it over the slices from edge to edge, completely covering each piece.
- Place baking sheet on the top or center rack of your oven (you want it in the top half of your oven, but at least 5 inches from the broiler so your bread doesn’t burn). Bake for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly crispy.
MAPLE-ROASTED BABY POTATOES | RICARDO
Web Nov 27, 2008 · Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F). In an ovenproof skillet, brown the potatoes, cut side down, with the garlic in the oil for about 2 …
50 AMAZING MAPLE SYRUP RECIPES - BACON IS MAGIC
Web Mar 15, 2021 · These maple bacon scones are buttery, salty, and slightly sweet all at the same time. These are the ultimate breakfast scone combining two of my favorite things – real maple syrup and crispy …
Web Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love and the friends you follow.
MAPLE CINNAMON STAR COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
Web Dec 8, 2016 · Instructions. Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside. In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until …
CINNAMON-TOASTED OATS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Web Step 1. Heat oil and butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oats and stir to coat. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg; continue cooking and stirring until the oats are light golden brown, about 4 …
MAPLE CINNAMON OVERNIGHT OATS - KNEAD SOME SWEETS
Web Aug 23, 2020 · Stir together the oats, cinnamon, and salt. Add the milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well until combined. Leave oat mixture in the bowl as is or transfer …
MAPLE PECAN HOMEMADE MUESLI – A COUPLE COOKS
Web Jul 30, 2017 · In a large bowl, combine the toasted oats, coconut, and pecans with the cherries, spices, and maple mixture, then stir to thoroughly combine. Pour the mixture …
MAPLE CINNAMON TOASTED OATS RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
Web 1/4 cup maple syrupccc, 1/4 cup canola oilccc, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamonccc, 1/4 teaspoon saltccc, 6 cups quick-cooking oatsccc,
MAPLE CINNAMON TOASTED OATS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Web When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
31 FAVORITE VEGAN OAT RECIPES (SOME WILL SURPRISE YOU!)
Web 22 hours ago · Everything Muesli. Light and tasty, this healthy no-bake vegan muesli mixes rolled oats with puffed whole-grain cereal, freeze-dried fruit, chopped peanuts, dried fruit, …
MAPLE OVERNIGHT OATS: A HEALTHY & DELICIOUS BREAKFAST - CHELSWEETS
Web Instructions. Add 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 Tbsp chia seeds, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup greek yogurt and 1 tsp maple extract. Pour in 2/3 cup of milk or water and …
MAPLE MUSTARD | RICARDO
Web Ingredients 3 tablespoons (45 ml) Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons (30 ml) maple syrup 1 tablespoon (15 ml) dry mustard Add to my grocery list Add to my menu Add to my …
CANDIED MAPLE PECANS (5 INGREDIENTS!) - CHEF SAVVY
Web Dec 2, 2019 · Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and toss to combine. Spread the mixture out into …
MAPLE MADELEINES | MAPLE FROM CANADA
Web Ingredients. 4 medium eggs; 1 cup maple sugar (plus extra to dust the madeleines); 1 2/3 cup flour; 1 teaspoon baking powder; 1 cup unsalted butter, melted (200 g); Method. In a …
MAPLECINNAMONTOASTEDOATS RECIPES - DAMNDELICIOU.COM
Web Maplecinnamontoastedoats Recipes. Maple Carrot Cupcakes. A savory update to baked French toast, this is an easy make-ahead dish that is excellent for brunches and …