My old-fashioned dessert has the perfect sweet-tart balance with its fresh-plum tang and sweet, crispy topping. Imagine it warm from the oven, served with a scoop of ice cream...yum! -Janet Fahrenbruck-Lynch, Cincinnati, Ohio
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
A friend gave me fresh plums, and she shared this recipe. This is phenomenal. This recipe won the Taste of Home 'On the Road' Contest. It's a keeper. Serve with a scoop of ice cream if you like. It was fantastic warm from the oven with no topping in my opinion.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
People also searched
More about "fresh plum crumb dessert recipes"
21 DELICIOUS PLUM DESSERT RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
- Baked Plum Pudding. Bake Italian plums in an eggy, anise-tinged, pancake-like batter for a simple, seasonal dessert. Get This Recipe.
- Polenta Budino With Plum Marmellata. This stunning budino, the Italian version of custard, is made with polenta for a creamy, corn-flavored dessert that pairs perfectly with sweet plums.
- Plum Freezer Jam With Cardamom and Ginger. Neither long simmering nor heat-canned, this vibrant, lightly spiced jam couldn't be simpler to prepare. Red-fleshed plums lend a gorgeous garnet color, but any variety works well.
- Plum-Marzipan Galette. Bright, jammy plums pair nicely with creamy and nutty marzipan in this seasonal stunner. Get This Recipe.
- Instant-Pot Breakfast Cobbler. Waking up to the same breakfast day after day can be convenient and reliable, but it can get a bit boring. This breakfast cobbler is a great way to use pressure cooking in a less obvious way—and it works just as well served as a dessert!
- Cherry and Plum Bruschetta. The combination of creamy ricotta, sweet fruit, rich olive oil, and a little salt is addictive. We'll be serving this for breakfast, brunch, and dessert all summer.
- Italian Plum Tart. Brandy, cinnamon, and lemon zest combine to give this tart unbelievable aroma and wonderful flavor. Get This Recipe.
- Buckwheat Crepes with Honeyed Ricotta and Sautéed Plums. Plums are a sweet filling for these simple and nutty buckwheat crepes. They're just as good for breakfast as they are for desserts.
- Plum Berry Crisp. The charm of this simple dessert is obvious: It takes sweet summer fruits and cooks them down so that everything good about them becomes even better.
- Rustic Plum and Port Tart. Port gives this dessert a sophisticated flavor. Get This Recipe.
FRESH PLUM CRUMBLE WITH SPICED CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE
2005-06-13 · Preheat oven to 375 F. Butter a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Combine plums and brown sugar, stirring well to blend. Spoon plum mixture …
EASY PLUM COBBLER RECIPE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
2017-08-21 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the plums, brown sugar, brandy, grated apple, cornstarch and cinnamon. Spoon the mixture into a 9" or 10" cast iron skillet or a lightly greased casserole dish. …
PLUM CRUMBLE - TASTEBOTANICAL - EASY WARMING DESSERT …
2020-09-11 · Put the flour and butter (or vegetable fat) in a bowl and “rub in” using your fingers, or use a food processor, until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Then stir in the caster sugar. Pour the crumble topping on top …
18 PERFECT PLUM DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
2021-03-01 · Plum Cake. Credit: honeypoo. View Recipe. Make this simple cake with just seven easy-to-find ingredients: eggs, butter, sugar, lemon zest, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and pitted plums. Best Summer Cakes.
DISCOVERNET | FRESH PLUM CRUMBLE RECIPE
2021-08-03 · A fresh plum crumble is bound to draw the attention of everyone in your household, and not just because of its phonetically-pleasing name. Crafted by recipe developer Catherine Brookes of Blue Sky Eating, this dessert can be made year-round to fill your home with a delicious, sweet aroma.Our favorite part of this recipe? The beauty is in the simplicity.
FRESH PLUM DESSERTS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Steps: In a large bowl, combine the plums, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. , In a small bowl, combine the sugar, baking powder, salt, mace and remaining flour.
FRESH PLUM CRUMB DESSERT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. Vegetarian Recipe. Vegetarian Burger Recipes Using Beans Air Fryer Indian Vegetarian Recipes Recipes With Beans Vegetarian ...
FRESH PLUM CRUMB DESSERT | RECIPE | PLUM RECIPES, RECIPES, …
Oct 14, 2020 - My old-fashioned dessert has the perfect sweet-tart balance with its fresh-plum tang and sweet, crispy topping. Imagine it warm from the oven, served with a scoop of ice cream…yum! —Janet Fahrenbruck-Lynch, Cincinnati, Ohio
FRESH PLUM CRUMB DESSERT RECIPE - KEEPRECIPES
Ingredients: 7 large plums, pitted and quartered. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar. 3 tablespoons plus 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. 1 cup sugar. 1 teaspoon baking powder. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 1/4 teaspoon ground mace.
FRESH PLUM CRUMB DESSERT RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
Fresh plum crumb dessert is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 70 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make fresh plum crumb dessert at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for fresh plum crumb dessert recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are:
FRESH PLUM CRUMB DESSERT RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
My old-fashioned dessert has the perfect sweet-tart balance with its fresh-plum tang and sweet, crispy topping. Imagine it warm from the oven, served with a scoop of ice cream…yum! —Janet Fahrenbruck-Lynch, Cincinnati, Ohio
PLUM CRUMBLE DESSERT | FRESH RECIPES NZ
Preheat oven to 180°C. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Place the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl and combine. Add 3 tbsp of the butter and combine with a pastry cutter or 2 forks until it reaches a crumble. Add the nuts. Place the plums in the dish and top with the crumble. Dot with the remaining butter.
THE ULTIMATE HOMEMADE PLUM CRUMBLE - RACHELS RECIPE PANTRY
2022-08-12 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 160°c fan/180°c/Gas 4. Put the plums in an oven-proof dish. In a bowl, add the sugar, cinnamon and corn flour and mix together. Sprinkle on top of the plums. For the topping, put the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter until like fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar.