This 'flourless' chocolate cake was all the rage in the 1980s. As I vaguely remember, the decade celebrated decadent overindulgence and this dessert is that and more. By modern standards, this cake is ridiculously rich. In fact, some of you may find it too intense, but most true chocolate fiends will be in heaven. Serve with ice-cold fresh raspberry sauce.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 7
People also searched
More about "chocolate decadence recipes"
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2003-11-24 · Combine 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, milk, and cocoa in a small saucepan, stirring well with a whisk. Bring to a boil over medium heat. …
- Lightly coat 4 (2-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray, and sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon sugar into each of the ramekins, shaking and turning to coat. Set prepared ramekins aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, milk, and cocoa in a small saucepan, stirring well with a whisk. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add the butter and 1/2 ounce unsweetened chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cool chocolate mixture 10 minutes.
- Add flour, vanilla, salt, and egg white to chocolate mixture, stirring with a whisk just until blended. Spoon 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture into each prepared ramekin, and top each with 2 teaspoons chocolate chips. Divide the remaining chocolate mixture evenly among ramekins, spreading to cover the chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until barely set. Cool for 10 minutes. Invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE - NO FAIL RECIPES
Directions. Preheat over to 425°F. Using an 8” spring form pan, butter all sides and line bottom with parchment paper. Add both chocolate and butter to a double boiler until both are just melted. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and …
52 OF OUR MOST DECADENT DESSERTS (WITH CHOCOLATE)
2020-07-23 · Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles. The combination of pumpkin and dark chocolate is unexpected and delectable. These delicious truffles make a pretty addition to a party plate, a sweet way to finish up a meal, or a gift your …
10 DECADENT CHOCOLATE RECIPES - READER'S DIGEST CANADA
2016-08-09 · Warm, melted chocolate in a sweet, buttery frame just can’t be beaten. If you want to go nuts, halve the amount of chocolate used and add an equal weight of chopped walnuts, pecans or macadamia nuts. Get the recipe …
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A …
Learn how to make a Chocolate Decadence Recipe! Visit http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2015/02/chocolate-decadence-eighties-most.html for the ingredients, more...
ROBINHOOD | CHOCOLATE DECADENCE
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Cookies: Beat, in a large bowl, butter and sugars.Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Lower speed on mixer and add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · Put a kettle of water on to boil for Step 6. Advertisement. Step 2. Place chocolate and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Step 3. Combine flour, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in a small …
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch cake pan (1 1/2 to 2 inches deep) with parchment paper and coat the sides of the pan with cooking spray. Put a kettle of water on to boil for Step 6.
- Combine flour, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in a small heavy saucepan. Whisk in just enough of the milk to form a smooth paste. Mix in the remaining milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to prevent burning (especially around the sides and bottom edges of the pot), until the mixture begins to bubble. Boil gently, stirring constantly, for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes (the mixture will get very thick and then you may notice that it thins ever so slightly as the starch cooks). Scrape the hot mixture immediately over the chocolate and cocoa. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. The batter will be very thick. Stir in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually sprinkle in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, beating on high speed until the egg whites are stiff but not dry.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE –THE ORIGINAL RECIPE BY JANICE FEUER
2014-12-20 · Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Line an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Combine the chocolate and butter in the top pan of a double boiler placed over simmering water. Heat until the chocolate and butter are just melted. Set aside. Combine the eggs and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer.
DECADENT CHOCOLATE TART — EVERYDAY GOURMET
2022-08-18 · Cook Time 30 minutes + overnight chilling. Servings 12. Ingredients. Base. 100g butter. 60g 70% dark chocolate. 170g chocolate biscuits. 60g pretzels . Filling. 450g cream, pure. 45g glucose. 150g milk chocolate
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE ICE CREAM | KING ARTHUR BAKING
Chocolate Decadence is an overworked recipe name; it seems every restaurant dessert featuring even a hint of chocolate has been given the over-the-top "decadence" label. But this ultra-smooth, dense ice cream truly is decadent, meeting at least one of the word's definitions: "downfall." If you're dieting — this ice cream will surely be your downfall! Prep. 12 mins. Total. …
RECIPE: NARSAI’S CHOCOLATE DECADENCE - SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE
2018-07-18 · To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Butter and flour an 8-inch cake pan and line it with parchment paper. Bring a saucepan of water to a gentle simmer. Place the chocolate and ...
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
Back to Basics Teriyaki Sauce and Marinade Japanese cooking recipe | Japanese . Ingredients 1/2 cup soy sauce (preferably low-sodium) 1/4 cup sake 1/4 cup mirin 1 tablespoon sugar (up to 1 Tablespoon) 1 slice gingerroot, peeled (coin-sized) 1 small garlic clove, peeled and sliced Directions 1Combine the soy sauce, sake and mirin.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE | VANILLA AND BEAN
Place finely chopped couverture in a heat-proof bowl. Pour the heavy whipping cream into a 2-quart saucepan, add the sea salt and bring the cream to a scald, where just the edges of the milk are bubbling. Remove the cream from the heat and pour the cream all over and onto the couverture. Let the mixture set 2 minutes.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE COOKIE RECIPE - CHEF DENNIS
2010-08-06 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together. Place 8 ounces of chocolate with the butter in double boiler to melt until smooth, then set aside. Whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla till thoroughly blended. Set …
BEST CHOCOLATE DECADENCE CAKE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2009-10-26 · Step 2. Line bottom of lightly greased 8-inch (2 L) springform pan with round of parchment paper; set aside. Step 3. In large bowl set over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate with butter, stirring occasionally, until …
27 DECADENT CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
2022-03-17 · The Spruce / Sonia Bozzo. Vegan guests can enjoy this guilt-free chocolate cake that replaces the usual butter and eggs with silken tofu and almond milk, with a little maple syrup for added sweetness. The result is a delicious, dense cake that is suitable for vegan diets. Continue to 25 of 27 below. 25 of 27.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2002-08-26 · It's a lot of work, but boy is it worth it. This is a dessert sure to impress the boss or whoever you have over for dinner.
CHOCOLATE DECADENCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
1 1/2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur: 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao: 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka: 2 1/2 ounces half-and-half: chocolate syrup, for rim