From Land-o-Lakes: "These flaky, cheesy bites are easy to make and store well." These are our favorite. The possibilities are endless: sesame seed topped, more heat (spices), no salt, garlic-flavored, etc. NOTE: Chill time of 2 hours+ has not been added to preparation nor bake time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Srb719
Yield 60 appetizers, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
People also searched
More about "cheddar shortbread bites crackers recipes"
CHEDDAR CHEESE SHORTBREAD CRACKERS | SOUTHERN LIVING
2018-11-08 · Directions. Step 1. Process cheese, flour, cornmeal, cornstarch, salt, dry mustard, and pepper in a food processor until combined, about 5 …
- Process cheese, flour, cornmeal, cornstarch, salt, dry mustard, and pepper in a food processor until combined, about 5 seconds. Add butter, and process until mixture resembles wet sand, about 20 seconds. With processor running, add water through food chute; process until dough forms a ball, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Divide dough in half, and shape each half into a 6-inch log, about 1 3⁄4 inches in diameter. Wrap logs individually in plastic wrap; chill at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350°F with oven racks in upper and lower thirds. Unwrap logs, and slice into 1⁄8-inch-thick rounds. Place dough rounds, 1⁄2 inch apart, on 2 parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 14 minutes, rotating baking sheets top to bottom halfway through bake time. Cool crackers on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD BITES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
2022-05-20 · STEP 1. Combine flour, butter, salt and red pepper in bowl; beat at medium speed until dough forms. Add cheese; mix until ball forms. Shape …
- Combine flour, butter, salt and red pepper in bowl; beat at medium speed until dough forms. Add cheese; mix until ball forms. Shape dough into disk; wrap in plastic food wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. (It will be hard to roll at first, but will soften. Press together any cracks that form on edges of dough.) Cut dough with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutters or pizza cutter into desired shapes. Place onto ungreased baking sheets.
CHEDDAR CHEESE SHORTBREAD CRACKERS RECIPE
2018-12-07 · The recipe calls for butter, flour, plenty of cheese, of course, and a dash of cayenne pepper for a bit of a kick. The hardest part of the recipe is waiting for it to be ready, though, because ...
WHITE CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD BITES
A huge fan of cheese. And shortbread…huge fan of that too. It never dawned on me to combine shortbread and cheese but the outcome is m… Apr 16, 2013 - I’m from Wisconsin. And I’m a fan of cheese. A huge fan of cheese. And shortbread…huge fan of that too. It never dawned on me to combine shortbread and cheese but the outcome is m… Pinterest. Today. Explore. When …
CHEDDAR CHEESE SHORTBREAD | RECIPE | APPETIZERS EASY, CHRISTMAS …
Oct 16, 2018 - These homemade shortbreads are a great addition to your holiday snacks and appetizers. They're addictive you'll want to make a double batch.
THIS MONTH'S RECIPES | ANNA OLSON
Preheat the oven to 350 ºF (180 ºC). Dock the shortbread with a fork and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool the shell before filling. Leave the oven at 350 ºF (180 ºC). For the filling, melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and add the onions and thyme. Sauté then onions until they are caramelized, about 20 minutes.
CHILI WITH CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
For an extra indulgent hors d'oeuvre, top this cheddar cheese shortbread with smoked salmon and caviar, and serve with glasses of champagne. Add flour and cayenne pepper to the bowl of a food processor; pulse to combine. Add butter, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal, 8 to 10 seconds.
CHEDDAR CHEESE SHORTBREAD - EASY APPETIZER
2020-12-24 · Whisk the spice mixture into the flour. Add flour/spice mixture 1/2 cup at a time. Knead the dough for a few minutes until all the little pieces that were at the bottom of the mixing bowl come together. Roll dough into small balls, place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment or a non-stick baking pad.
CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD BITES CRACKERS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
1 cup flour: 1/2 cup land-o-lakes butter, softened: 1/2 teaspoon salt: 1 dash ground red pepper (cayenne) 2 cups land-o-lakes sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1 8-ounce package)
CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD BITES CRACKERS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
The ingredients are useful to make cheddar shortbread bites crackers recipe that are flour, butter, salt, ground red pepper, sharp cheddar cheese, egg white, water, poppy seeds, sesame seeds . Cheddar shortbread bites crackers may have an alternative image of recipe due to the unavailability of the original image. If you have unique content ...
CHEDDAR SHORTBREAD BITES RECIPES
Steps: Combine flour, butter, salt and red pepper in medium bowl; beat at medium speed until dough forms. Add cheese; mix until a ball forms. Shape dough into circle; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Heat oven to 350. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness.