Eggs, cream, peppery greens. This is a low-fuss, highly satisfying brunch made in a skillet on your stovetop. It's a brunch recipe that'll impress with no fuss.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Christian Reynoso
Yield 2-4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Geoffrey Zakarian
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
My husband loves eggs prepared in any way. This recipe is simple but special, and the eggs come out just as he likes them every time. If you like soft yolks, cook the eggs for 9 minutes; for firmer yolks, cook for about 11 minutes.-Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
Consider this a heartier version of the classic Italian dish "eggs in purgatory," which works well for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's also very forgiving. If you'd rather keep this a vegetarian meal, skip the sausage. No chickpeas? No problem. Any white bean will work well in its place. Same with the greens. Use what you have (anything that wilts works). Sprinkling the dish with grated cheese before serving is not required, but it sure does taste good. Serve with thick slices of toasted sesame bread slathered with plenty of softened butter.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Colu Henry
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
People also searched
More about "baked eggs and creamy greens recipes"
CREAMY PARMESAN BAKED EGGS - JO COOKS
Web Sep 27, 2020 · How to make creamy parmesan baked eggs Preheat Oven: Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prep: Butter 2 4″ ramekins. Crack 2 …
- Add Ingredients: Add 2 tbsp of heavy cream in each ramekin. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
BAKED EGGS WITH CREAMY GREENS AND GARLIC BUTTER TOASTS
Web Apr 3, 2017 · Roughly chop greens and set aside. You should have about 10 1/2 ounces (300g) of cooked, squeezed greens. In a large skillet, …
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Working in batches if necessary, add kale, chard, and spinach to pot and cook for 1 minute. Using a spider or strainer, lift greens from water and transfer to a colander. Immediately run under cold water to stop the cooking. Repeat with remaining greens if necessary. Using your hands, squeeze greens to remove as much excess liquid as possible. Roughly chop greens and set aside. You should have about 10 1/2 ounces (300g) of cooked, squeezed greens.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon (15g) butter over medium-high heat until foaming. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring only occasionally, until well browned, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons (30g) butter to skillet and melt over medium-high heat until foaming. Add leeks and cook, stirring often, until softened but not browned. Stir in minced garlic and cook 30 seconds. Sprinkle flour over leeks and cook, stirring, until raw flour smell has cooked off, about 1 minute. Stir in half and half and milk. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in wine, nutmeg, mustard, reserved mushrooms, and reserved greens and return to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Remove skillet from heat. If mixture is very thick, add a bit more water or milk to thin slightly (this will depend on how much water you squeezed out of the greens). You should have about 4 cups of creamed greens.
- If baking in the same skillet, sprinkle Gruyère on top of greens. (You can also divide greens into smaller individual skillets or baking dishes.) If using a baking dish, scrape creamy greens into it, smooth into an even layer, and sprinkle Gruyère on top.
BEST CREAMY BAKED EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHIRRED …
Web Aug 5, 2019 · Creamy Baked Eggs Ingredients 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the pan (s) 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cups warmed whole milk Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper 4 to 6 bacon …
OUR 12 FAVORITE BAKED EGG RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
Web Aug 19, 2022 · There's no need to stand in front of the stove, scrambling, frying, or poaching your eggs. Instead, turn on the oven and get ready to bake. From family-style shakshuka to individual eggs nestled ...
BAKED EGGS WITH CREAMY GREENS, MUSHROOMS, AND …
Web Mar 22, 2017 · Roughly chop greens and set aside. You should have about 10 1/2 ounces (300g) of cooked, squeezed greens. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon (15g) butter …
20+ EASY, COMFORTING & CREAMY DINNER CASSEROLE RECIPES
Web Jan 28, 2023 · 21 Comforting, Creamy Dinner Casseroles with Three Steps or Less. These comforting, creamy casserole dishes are perfect for a main course. From cheesy …
BAKED EGGS WITH CREAMY GREENS AND GARLIC BUTTER TOASTS - NERDS …
Web Baked Eggs with Creamy Greens and Garlic Butter Toasts - Nerds with Knives Find this Pin and more on Breakfastby Kathleen Harlow. Ingredients Produce 10 ozBaby spinach …
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
Web Oct 29, 2018 · Combine the eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix on low speed with electric mixers, just until combined. Heat a large skillet over …
BAKED EGGS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Web Make the most of eggs with our top tasty baked eggs recipes. From lazy lunches to easy brunches, protein-packed eggs will power you up for the day ... Baked green eggs. A …
RECIPES — BAKED GREENS
Web No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites (made with ghee!) Toasted Coconut Caramel Shortbread Bars (aka Samoa Cookie Bars) Soft Lemon Olive Oil Cookies with Lemon Icing (gluten free!)
THE 10 BEST INSTAGRAM RECIPES FROM JANUARY 2023
Web Jan 31, 2023 · Creamy Lemon Herb Butter Ravioli. The ravioli is store-bought, but the sauce is homemade and incredible. Butter Be Ready makes this delicious dinner possible in …
HOW TO COOK AND BAKE WITHOUT EGGS - CNET
Web Jan 28, 2023 · Turmeric gives the chickpeas a yolk-like brightness, and garlic and onion as well as some crunchy element like chopped celery will finish the job. Get the turmeric …
3 TRAYBAKE RECIPES THAT ARE EASY & DELICIOUS | SHEERLUXE
Web Jan 31, 2023 · Method. Step 1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5 and line a 20cm (8in) square baking tin with non-stick baking paper. Step 2. Put the melted butter and both …
PESTO EGGS, CHILLI NOODLES AND KATSU FISH FINGERS: CAUGHT SNACKIN’S ...
Web Jan 28, 2023 · Prep 5 min Cook 12 min Serves 2. 50g mozzarella, grated 2 tbsp vegetarian green pesto 2 eggs Salt and black pepper ½ tsp chilli flakes 2 thick slices sourdough 2 …
3 INGREDIENT CREAMY YOGURT CAKE (NO FLOUR, BUTTER OR OIL)
Web Jan 28, 2023 · Add in the cornstarch and whisk until batter is smooth. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. To cook in the air fryer: Preheat air fryer to 320°F (160°C) and …
CREAMY BAKED EGGS FOR TWO RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Web 1 tablespoon butter 4 eggs 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese salt, to taste pepper, to taste 1⁄4 cup heavy cream directions Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Butter two 8 oz …
THE 10 MOST POPULAR RECIPES OF JANUARY 2023 | BON APPéTIT
Web Jan 28, 2023 · January 28, 2023. January has been all about recipes with dazzling, glossy, sticky sauces and dressings. Take, for example, Sheet-Pan Orange Tofu and Broccoli, …
ITALIAN BAKED EGGS RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
Web Aug 27, 2022 · Add the sausage and cook, stirring and breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until almost cooked through 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook, …
ONE-PAN CREAMED SPINACH WITH EGGS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Web Cook for 2 minutes until the mixture is warmed through. Step 3. Make a divot for each egg and pour a little olive oil into the hole before adding the egg. (This is easiest to do one …
18 BEST EASTER CASSEROLES - EASY EASTER CASSEROLE RECIPES
Web 39 minutes ago · 18 Best Easter Casseroles That Are Fit for a Crowd on Sunday. It's brunch or dinner made in a baking dish! By Kara Zauberman. Jan 31, 2023. More From Easter. …
FOR EASTER BRUNCH OR ANY SPRING THING: GREENS, EGGS, AND HAM!
Web Apr 12, 2019 · First blanch all the greens in salty boiling water, then squeeze the water out and chop. Second, cook bacon, add scallions, chiles, garlic, and finally the greens. …
TOP 49 BAKED EGGS IN CREAM RECIPE RECIPES
Web Preheat oven to 400°. Pour cream into a greased cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet .Gently break an egg into a small bowl; slip egg into skillet.Repeat with remaining eggs. Sprinkle …
BAKED GREEN EGGS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Web 4 medium eggs Method STEP 1 Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix together the spinach, pesto, cream and some seasoning, and tip into 2 individual shallow ovenproof …
KANTHARI LACED ERI: WHITE SNAPPER BAKED IN PLANTAIN LEAF FOR A SPICE ...
Web 14 hours ago · One of the best ways to incorporate bird's eye chilli in your meal is to use it as a spice paste to marinate fish or meat. Kanthari fish pollichathu or fleshy fish coated …
GREENS EGGS AND HAM RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
Web Apr 12, 2019 · Preparation. Step 1. Place a rack in middle of oven; preheat to 400°. Toss bread and oil in a 13x9" baking dish; season with salt. Bake until golden brown and …