This is the chili recipe the gang eats at Purdue Boilermaker football games. I always prep and cook the chili the night before and then reheat the next day. This is a combination of many different tomato-based chili recipes. Good luck and enjoy.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by MIGHTYPURDUE22
Number Of Ingredients 28
There are a thousand ways to make chili, but this is the quintessential, totally classic version. We used ground beef, kidney beans and the perfect blend of spices. You can slather it on hot dogs and burgers or serve it as a dip, but it can surely stand on its own. Chances are, you have everything you need right in your pantry. Top it with your favorite garnishes and serve with plenty of tortilla chips.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
This delicious chili took 2nd place at our local chili cook-off! Bet you can't eat just one bowl. If it is too thick, add water 1/4 cup at a time until you reach desired consistency. Even better tasting the second day!
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Jennifer
Number Of Ingredients 17
My husband and I created this recipe together. He won a chili cook-off with this recipe at work. We always use venison, but you can use ground beef or turkey.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by KelBel
Categories Black Beans
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
People also searched
More about "award winning chili recipe 2021"
EDDIE'S AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE L PANNING THE GLOBE
Oct 23, 2017 · A fantastic award winning chili con carne, with beef, pork, three kinds of chilis, a perfect balance of spice and heat. Ingredients Units Scale 3 …
- Preheat the oven to broil (500ºF) Set an oven rack at the top, directly under the broiler. Spread the chiles out on a low-sided oven tray and roast for 15-20 minutes, turning peppers with tongs every five minutes, until their skins are about 60-70% blackened on all sides. Put the hot peppers directly into a paper bag. Roll down the top of the bag so they’re tightly contained. Let them sit and steam for 15-20 minutes until the skins are loosened and easy to peel off. Peel off skins, remove seeds and membranes, and chop.
- Add the bacon grease and oil to a large heavy pot or Dutch oven (6-quart), over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chiles, red bell peppers, jalapeño peppers and onions. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables just start to become translucent. Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer all the sautéed vegetables to a bowl and set aside. No need to wash the pot, you’ll use it to brown the meat.
- Add the cubed beef chuck to the pot and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned on all sides, about 4 minutes. Add the ground beef and sausage and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring to break up the sausage and ground beef, until the meat is no longer pink. Return the cooked vegetables to the pot along with the reserved bacon.
- chili powders, cayenne, coriander, cumin, granulated garlic, granulated onion, paprika, salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, until fragrant.
12 CHILI COOK-OFF CHAMPION RECIPES
- Boilermaker Tailgate Chili. "This chili recipe has now won us two chili cook-off blue ribbons! It is still our only chili recipe. Just two minor alterations: We used a whole bottle of Guinness beer and only used two cans of spicy chili beans, and we cooked it all day on low in our huge slow cooker," Patti Fritz says. "
- Debdoozie's Blue Ribbon Chili. "This truly is the best and easiest recipe ever! I do it in the crockpot to make it even simpler. I, too, have won chili cook-offs with this without changing a thing."
- Flatlander Chili. "My two daughters and I used this recipe for our Girl Scout Father-Daughter Chili contest and won 'Best Overall Chili' out of over 30 contestants!"
- Washabinaros Chili. "I have won several chili cook-offs with this little gem. I stick to the recipe mostly, but I do usually omit the habaneros and sometimes substitute a can or two of great northern white beans for the kidney beans just because I find them more tender.
- Fusion Chili. "I posted years ago that I had won a cook-off with this chili. Well since then I've won THREE more!" — kym.
- Chili I. "This is an awesome recipe. We used it for a chili cook off and won first place. Don't change a thing. This is the perfect chili. Everyone wants the recipe."
- Award Winning Chili. "The best chili recipe ever," reviewer HSTEMP writes. "I took the dish to our local chili cook-off and won first prize. Everyone wanted the recipe.
- Best Damn Chili. "Took to work for chili cook-off and I got tons of compliments and was told several times, best chili they ever ate, including my boyfriend!
- The Ultimate Chili. "Awesome! This recipe won me top prize at my company's annual chili cook-off. There wasn't enough to satisfy the demand. Great stuff!"
- Prize Winning Chili. "I won a chili cook-off with this recipe in Tennessee in 1996. My family and friends all love this chili. It is requested for all family get-togethers.
THE BEST CHILI RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
Oct 13, 2020 · 1 Tablespoon chili powder² 1 Tablespoon ancho chili powder² 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon onion powder ¾ teaspoons ground black pepper ½ teaspoon salt ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper³ …
TEXAS CHILI – AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE - THE WICKED …
Jan 2, 2023 · This award-winning chili recipe is one you must try! It makes a LOT, so feel free to cut the recipe in half if you're not feeding a crowd. Ingredients 7-8 pounds beef chuck, cut into bite-sized pieces 1/2 cup ghee, clarified butter …
SERIOUSLY THE BEST CHILI RECIPE (5-STAR BEEF CHILI!) - FIT …
Dec 8, 2022 · How to make truly the BEST chili recipe! Here is a quick rundown of How to Make Chili. Make sure to scroll all the way down to the recipe card to get the full ingredient list and instructions. Saute ground beef: add ground …
AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE (THE BEST CHILI YOU'LL EVER HAVE)
Jul 22, 2022 · This best award winning Chili is really easy to make. If you want to speed the cooking process, you can cook everything in one pot. First brown the turkey and then cook the veggies. In a large Dutch Oven heat 2 tablespoon of …
AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE, A GREAT CHILI RECIPE
Mar 11, 2012 · Award Winning Chili Recipe My chili recipe won 2nd place in the Douglas County Chili Cookoff 5 from 3 votes Print Pin Rate Course: Soup, Stews and Chilis Cuisine: Tex-Mex Prep Time: 40 minutes Cook Time: 30 …
AWARD WINNING CHILI RECIPE - RECIPE LANDS
Dec 17, 2021 · #chili #recipe #awardwinning 1 1/2 yellow sweet onion, chopped 1 lb ground beef 3 cups diced tomatoes 1/2 cup chili seasoning 14-16 ounces chili or kidney beans 14-16 …
AWARD WINNING TURKEY CHILI - HOUSE OF YUMM
Sep 15, 2021 · Step 1: Add the meat to a large pot or dutch oven. As the turkey is cooking, add the chopped onion to cook also. Once the meat is cooked and the onion is softened, drain any …
ICS CHILI, INC.
ICS Homestyle Chili Champion Homestyle Recipe 2021 Randy Allen Dire Wolf Chili 2021 Connor Gramm Trailer Trash Chili Jr. World Championship Traditional Red Chili (12 year old …
TOP 43 AWARD WINNING GROUND BEEF RECIPES
Nov 11, 2021 · Ground Beef Hash Brown Casserole Because this ground beef hash brown … › Walking Tacos In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking …
21 TEXAS CHILI COOK-OFF WINNING RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
21 Texas Chili Cook-off Winning Recipes Texas Chili – Award Winning Chili Recipe 4 hr 20 min Beef chuck, hot sauce, tomato paste, ancho chili powder, chili powder 4.729 Competition …
CHILI RECIPE ~ 2 TIME CHAMPION, AWARD WINNING CHILI
Mar 19, 2021 · Baked Brie Phyllo Cups with Craisins and Walnuts. 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (November 8-14) Arugula Salmon Salad with Capers and Shaved Parmesan. Chicken …
CHAMPIONSHIP AWARD WINNING TEXAS STYLE COOK OFF CHILI RECIPE
Jan 2, 2019 · Championship Award Winning Texas Style Chili Recipe serves 2-4 prep time: 5 minutes cook time: 55 minutes total time: 1 hour 1 pound ground chuck beef 1 serrano pepper …
THE BEST CHILI RECIPE – AWARD WINNING - HOSTESS AT HEART
Nov 7, 2019 · In a large skillet or dutch oven, brown hamburger with onion and yellow mustard. Brown in batches if necessary. Drain excess grease. Combine meat and all of the remaining …
21 NATIONAL CHAMPION CHILI RECIPE 2021 - SELECTED RECIPES
21 National Champion Chili Recipe 2021 Perfect Competition Chili 27 min Ground beef, tomato sauce, beef broth, beef bouillon, red pepper flakes No reviews Texas Chili – Award Winning …
TOP 43 AWARD WINNING DEER CHILI RECIPES
Award-Winning Venison Chili - Miss Allie's Kitchen . 2 weeks ago missallieskitchen.com Show details › Reviews: 16 › Uploaded: Sep 30, 2021 › Category: Main Dish › Published: Sep 30, …
5 AWARD-WINNING CHILI RECIPES | MINNESOTA MONTHLY
Feb 4, 2021 · Mix in about half of the spice mix and cook 5 minutes. Add the can diced green peppers, meat, Goya Sofrito, chicken stock and half of the remaining spices. Cook over low to …